Indianapolis Jobs for Receiving ClerkPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A receiving clerk will unload trucks, maintain inventory counts and organize the warehouse area. A receiving clerk follow all quality control and safety guidelines.
• Unloading trucks and checking shipments for accuracy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Organize/maintain warehouse.
• Pull stock as needed.
• Order paper/supplies daily.
• Monthly inventory reconciliation.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties pertaining to the receiving process.
• Understand importance of following receiving process.
• Computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask.