Indianapolis Jobs for Project PlannerPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A project planner will assist the client with their printing needs. They will communicate with clients and production employees to provide a high-quality printed piece.
• Communicate with the client about their printing needs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Provide client with an estimate.
• Manage the job from order entry to delivery.
• Communicate with outside vendors when needed.
• Inspect and approve jobs as they flow through production.
• Review job reports and submit to billing.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties for project planner responsibilities.
• Understanding of printing operations.
• Professional communication skills.
• Basic math skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literate.