Prepress Graphics ClerkPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
We are looking for an experienced Prepress Graphics applicant to join our team. The ideal candidate must be very proficient in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat. We operate on a PDF workflow so being able to edit PDFs is a strong skill we seek. Experience with "XMPie uStore", "XMPie uProduce", or "XMPie uCreate" will be highly valued. Note: This is not a graphic design position.
As a Prepress graphics employee, you will be responsible for processing customer supplied files. This includes tasks such as accurately checking the trim size and fold size against job tickets and ensuring that all images have a resolution of at least 300 dpi with 1/8” bleed if applicable. Additionally, you will also need to quality check printouts from customers and make the Project Planner aware of any discrepancies between file specs, job ticket, and estimated time so they can be corrected.
If you believe you have the skillset and experience needed to fill this role, then apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
• Communicate with the project planners to understand
the piece to be designed.
• Design various projects for print.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties for designer responsibilities.
• Understanding of graphic design operations
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Familiarity with Adobe graphic design software
• Knowledge of graphic fundamentals
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate