Indianapolis Jobs for Prepress ClerkPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A prepress clerk is responsible for electronically making plates for presses. This process involves reviewing the files sent from the design department to provide a high-quality printed piece.
• Review files to ensure they are set up correctly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Operate plate making equipment to convert files to press plates.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties for prepress clerk responsibilities.
• Ability to run equipment in an efficient manner
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate