Indianapolis Jobs for Mailing ClerkPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A mailing clerk is responsible for processing jobs that require mailing. They will work on a team to ensure client’s jobs are completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
• Follow online work instructions for each project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Communicate with project planners for approval or direction on projects.
• Perform mailing duties according to the online job ticket.
• Monitor the job to maintain consistency.
• Compare finished product to proof.
• Watch job for quality and production errors.
• Assist other departments when needed.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties pertaining to the mailing position.
• Able to understand instructions and perform as directed
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Ability to work long hours while standing, lifting, bending and stooping