Indianapolis Jobs for Machine Bindery OperatorPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A machine bindery operator can be trained on several machines --- folder, cutter, stitcher, binder, etc. They are responsible for maintaining and operating these machines to produce the highest quality product while following safety guidelines.
• Follow online work instructions for each printed project.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Set up bindery machines to run efficiently.
• Monitor job flow to maintain consistency.
• Compare finished product to proof.
• Make repairs to machine as necessary.
• Maintain service logs.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties pertaining to operating bindery machines.
• Understanding of bindery machine operations
• Knowledge of bindery machine technology
• Mechanical aptitude to make minor repairs
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Ability to work long hours while sitting, standing, lifting, bending and stooping