Indianapolis Jobs for Designer/Type DepartmentPRINTING PARTNERS • INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA
A designer is responsible for electronically designing projects according to the client’s specs. They will communicate with project planners to provide a high-quality printed piece.
• Communicate with the project planners to understand
the piece to be designed.
• Design various projects for print.
• Follow quality and safety guidelines and company policies.
• Other duties for designer responsibilities.
• Understanding of graphic design operations
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Familiarity with Adobe graphic design software
• Knowledge of graphic fundamentals
• Attention to detail
• Computer literate