Printing Partners’ mission is to combine technological innovation with traditional craftsmanship to produce effective marketing communications. While we embrace technology, we recognize that our greatest asset is our people, who are your partners in this process.
Key Products and Services
Our core business is sheet-fed commercial printing. This includes:
- Design and prepress services
- Conventional offset printing
- Direct imaging printing
- Black/white and color digital printing
- Variable printing
- Finishing: die cutting, foil stamping and embossing
- Mailing and fulfillment
- Promotional Products
Key Technical Personnel
Our sales staff is supported by a team of professionals that includes:
- Customer service representatives who are responsible for engineering and managing jobs
- Prepress technicians, who preflight, impose and proof jobs. This group takes primary responsibility for color management. Printing Partners is a certified G-7 Master Printer, allowing us to provide the most advanced color management techniques available to our work.
- Schedule and Production management team.
Printing Partners firmly believes that quality is a partnership that requires adherence between client and vendor to work closely in order to achieve the desired result. When we cannot achieve the desired result with the provided materials, we will work with clients to explain the necessary steps in achieving the desired results. The key is knowledge, trust and communication.
The focal point of our quality policy is good communication between clients and customer service or sales representatives. It is standard operating procedure at Printing Partners to require the following quality procedures:
- When possible, the client must provide a hard copy of digital files for proofing purposes
- If our output matches the client’s hard copy, we will proceed to create a contract proof
- If a file is sent via the Internet, Printing Partners will provide the client a PDF proof prior to page impositioning
- An imposition poof is required for all jobs that are double-sided or folded. This allows us to show clients how the finished job will back-up and/or fold
- An imposition proof is not intended to proof color. On jobs that involve spot color we will print to the pantone swatch book to achieve the desired color
- A matchprint is required for all 4-color process jobs. This allows us to show clients the color that we will achieve on the press
- At the client’s discretion, we offer the opportunity to do a press check when color is critical
- A finished sample must accompany the job ticket so that employees in the finishing areas have a clear understanding of what the completed job is supposed to look like
- A highly qualified and experienced staff, providing outstanding craftsmanship and customer service
- G-7® Master Printing certification, enabling us to provide consistent, repeatable color
- Printing Partners operates 24/5, enhancing capacity and allowing us to turn jobs quickly while maintaining quality
- Printing Partners is committed to sustainability through recycling and is a FSC-certified printer